Are you looking for a gift idea?
Perhaps something for:
- A Special Birthday
- A Wedding Anniversary
- A Wedding Gift
- A memorable Christmas present
- Just because you care about someone
Sutton Hall Resort offers 3 types of Gift Card. These mean you can comfortably buy someone the special gift of a leisure break or a holiday without losing the sense of surprise.
Our Gift Card means the lucky recipient can be call to book their accommodation to suit their personal schedule, with one full year to ensure they can use the gift. With accommodation to suit between 2 and 6 people, this is great value and memorable gift.
- £160 for a 2 night stay
- £240 for a 3 night stay
- £560 for a week long stay
Gift Card - The Legal Bits
Sutton Hall Resort Gift Certificate -Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter & Provider of this Gift Certificate is Sutton Hall Resort.
2. The Sutton Hall Resort Gift Certificate is for either a 1 bedroom or 2-bedroom apartment. 1 bedroom apartments sleep four people and 2 bedroom apartments sleep six people. Two guests are accommodated on a sofa bed. All apartments have kitchen and cooking facilities.
3. The number of people allowed in your apartment is specified on the Gift Certificate letter that is attached to these terms & conditions.
4. All accommodation is subject to availability. You may need to be flexible with your preferred dates for travel. In the event that your preferred travel dates are not available, we will use our best endeavours to find and offer suitable alternative dates. Gift Certificate Holders are advised to book as early as possible from the point the qualifying Gift Certificate is received.
5. The validity period of the accommodation certificate is detailed on the Gift Certificate letter. Please note: if the certificate is not used inside the valid period of time stated in the letter, the certificate will expire and cannot be used. In such instances, no refunds or new certificates will be issued. The gift certificate will be classed as expired.
6. You will be notified of an apartment / cottage check in and check out time when your booking confirmation is provided.
7. Please note that Sutton Hall Resort is best suited to families and couples over the age of 25. The resort is not suitable for and we do not welcome party trips such as Stag or Hen breaks / holidays.
8. This Gift Certificate represents an accommodation only offer. You are required to arrange your own flights, car hire and other necessary travel services separately.
9. The Gift Certificate may be used only once.
10. Only original Gift Certificates will be accepted. The names of the recipients of the Gift certificate are entered onto a database and checks are made to ensure that the identity of the people using the Gift Certificate. The Gift Certificate must be presented to our Reception upon arrival in the resort.
11. Once your registration/booking has been confirmed, your stay at Sutton Hall will be subject to the resorts standard terms and conditions.
12. It is recommended that all guests have adequate travel insurance in place before travelling.
13. Meals, transport and personal expenses are not included in the Gift Certificate. There is no food provision at Sutton Hall but there is a quality food Pub less than two minutes’ walk from the Hall. In addition, there are many dine out options, to suit all budgets, within a short driving distance of Sutton Hall.
14. This Gift Certificate cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer. The Gift Certificate is not transferable and cannot be resold or exchanged for cash.
15. All recipients of this Gift Certificate will be held on a database provided by the Promoter.
16. No cancellations and amendments can be made once your accommodation booking has been confirmed.
17. Gift Certificate guests are responsible for any damage that might occur to the apartment/resort during their stay. The Gift Certificate User will be required to submit a Credit or Debit Card on check in and any damages made to the apartment or facilities within the apartment will be charged to this Card.
18. We reserve the right to amend the terms of this offer without notice. However, such changes would only be in the event of a major catastrophe: fire, flood, war, earthquake or event of a similar nature.
19. The booking instructions, how to book and all other contact information is provided on the Gift Certificate Letter.
20. The Promoters cannot be held responsible for any alterations to flight, train schedules, industrial action and traffic delays on routes to the destination that might affect any booking.
21. Sutton Hall Resort is a long established and respected private holiday club. This Gift Certificate offers you exclusive access to sample a leisure holiday / break at our resort.
22. No pets whatsoever are allowed at Sutton Hall. Guide Dogs for the blind and other situations, where the presence of a dog is a medical necessity, such as Support Dogs for the deaf and disabled are allowed. Sutton Hall may ask for proof that any dog staying at Sutton Hall is doing so on genuine medical grounds.
23. If you or a member of your party is disabled, please notify us at the time of booking enquiry as not all of our accommodation units are disabled friendly.
24. Sutton Hall reserves the right to make changes to these terms & conditions. Any changes will not be designed to penalise the holder of a valid gift certificate.